Ads Top

STRIKE ALERT: AGBOR Felix Nkongho Balla REJECTS Conditional Bail.


To lay to rest the wild rumours circulating on social media about a possible conditional bail acceptance by Balla and Fontem come June 7th, I decided to go undercover with a warder at the Kondengui Maximum Security prison at La Republique du CameroUn. The warder took my questions to Balla and returned with answers.
FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE+
Hear our hero; "I am surprised by the rounds of rumours I hear is circulating on social media. How could I abandon others here and go home? The UN prescribed for unconditional release of all. We are in this struggle together; so, all of us - everyone - must be released unconditionally. Initially, we started with dialogue request, the government pushed us to believe only a federation would solve the 'Anglophone Question'. And I still stand by that. I however note that the government's actions radicalised the people further; most of whom now prefer to restore the Southern Cameroons state. I am not fabricating this. The government may want to test that by way of a referendum".

My Comment : Our hero has decided to stand with the people; he has preferred to follow in the footsteps of Chief Justice AYAH Paul ABINE.  Pro La Republique du CameroUn newspapers and lawyers must stop trying to influence Balla and Co's decision. I respect Balla ' s position for federation, but like he said, MOST OF US have long left that. A UN supervised referendum would peaceful resolve this problem, failure which, all other options including military actions are on the table.

From a federalist to an ' independentist '. The Southern Cameroons MUST be free.

Thanks for reading
See you next time
Leave a comment

No comments:

RaZa . Powered by Blogger.