Ads Top

RAZA CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY, AND TALKS ABOUT HIS GOSPEL MUSIC

Broadcast by RaZa


          On may 8 i celebrate my birthday with the world and thanking my mother, father,  grand parents, uncles, aunty(s)..... The list is just to long and a special thanks to My fiancé (Mubeh Catherine) for them being around me all the time God will mightily support your hustle.



          I will use this opportunity to talk about HOW and HOW I FEEL, as I have been converted into gospel music. This is a question every close friend will want to know about the new RaZa.

        1. HOW ???

Since I started this music career of mind, people kept advicing me into gospel music but I told them that "I can't do it without the hand of God open me"... Years passed by I released so many cellular audios. This year I had a working contract in KOTTO UP a small village close to DOUALA. This is thr most important of them all please read cautiously, while I traveled to the above mentioned village, mindfull of the fact that its been close to 2 years I had never been to church but my readers I tell you "God still remembered me) my very first sunday in church this prophetess located me during the service and our discussion when thou:-





Pastor: how are u my son
RaZa: I'm fine pastor
Pastor: what do you do in life
RaZa: .(I was confused) . and finally replied " I am a student"
Pastor: ... Nooo that's not it!!  What do you do as a career??  what do u want to be in future??
RaZa: ahhh sorry I'm a musician "I replied"
Pastor: that's it !!!! Your a musician, you don't sing to glorify the lord, he who gave you the voice, but from now on you shall sing to God, sing and people will be converted,
RaZa: AMENNNNN
Congregation: Amennnnnnnnn
Pastor: "she continued " you shall travel to many countries if uhold God strong
(and she added some other stuffs)

Seeing this happening in my life for the first significant time it impacted my change. And from there i believed God with my all Heart body and soul.


       HOW I FEEL ???

I feel like this is the best thing that has happened to me. Few people know their destiny and among them. I want to say this last point or call it advice or what. My readers there are some people God loves and others God does not hate. God remembered me even in my iniquities why wont i give home the praise with the voice he gave me. Some people God will sit on his throne folds his hands and watch you to change towards his face and others God will course your change God will come after you and force you to change. I so much believe this God because when i said i can't do without him, he proved himself may his name be glorified in and through my life. Amen


No comments:

RaZa . Powered by Blogger.