Ads Top

NEGLECT BURI'S REPLY TO BANDY KIKI'S BLOG POST


A couple of days back one of Cameroon's most popular blogger kiki Bandy of Kinnaka's blog put up a post    "Three most underated Cameroonian artists" and Neglect Buri happened to be the first on her list. 404 team had a "small talk" with said artist to know what he thinks about Kiki's post and this is what he said...👇👇
"I have profound passion for music. Despite being a practising telecom engineer, my heart is all about the music. We have made tons of music and its just a matter of time for the public to understand  what I mean when I say music is everything for me. Anticipate great content. At kbhood its bigger than the sound!"
Keep the flame burning my dear, payment will come in due time.
Stay tuned for more juice!!

No comments:

RaZa . Powered by Blogger.